A Key Benefit of working with us is our unique quoting process
Preview a step by step breakdown of a typical project below. We pride ourselves by providing our clients with an incredibly detailed quote.
1. Every project starts in our Estimating Department. Once a design drawing is received, we’ll mark it up and colour code the different areas.
2. We’ll then calculate the square footage and create an excel sheet to send back to a client with a breakdown on the costs for the installation.
3. Once approved, our Project Manager will work with you to establish an expected timeline and schedule your installation.
4. On the day of the installation, our skilled carpenters will arrive on site to carry out the installation as per the agreed upon specifications.
5. Contact with the client is kept consistent throughout the life of your project. You’ll always know what’s going on with your project.
6. At the end of the project, we’ll follow up to ensure expectations were met and that not only you, but your client is happy with the final result.
We'd be happy to discuss how we can help you make your next project a successful one
Frequently Asked Questions
We are based in the Greater Toronto Area, but serve clients all over Canada.
Contact our estimating department with your scope and accurate millwork shop drawings, making note of any additional project requirements such as electrical work, floor protection or scissor lifts.
Our Estimating department provides competitive bids for all sizes and complexity of projects.
Our experienced Carpenters can handle high end architectural millwork, high production millwork installation, and any project that you don’t want to pay someone twice to finish!